Lending To Medical And Dental Practices
Length 1 day
Lending to Medical and Dental Practices provides the knowledge and skills needed to make informed lending decisions when considering an application from medical or dental practice. This course focuses on identifying different forms of practice organizations, current issues and trends facing physicians/dentists, hospitals, and payers, analyzing and valuing group medical and dental practices, and structuring and making loans for these types of practices.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize current issues and trends of the health care industry faced by physicians, hospitals, payers, and the risks these pose to loan repayment.
- Recognize current issues and trends faced by physicians/dentists, hospitals, and payers, and the risks these pose to loan repayment.
- Perform a business analysis of the group medical or dental. practice as a way of assessing loan repayment risks.
- Determine how medical and dental practices are impacted by the continual fluctuations and shifts in the health care industry, including the Affordable Care Act.
- Evaluate which segments of health care are growing or declining because they are attracting a lower or higher portion of the U.S. healthcare dollar.