Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Project credibility in a presentation
- Keep audience attention throughout the presentation
- Deliver powerful beginnings and endings
- Structure their presentation to deliver key messages
- Hide visible signs of nerves
- Write impromptu presentations
- Maximize voice projection to create impact
- Use powerful body language
- Handle difficult questions from difficult audiences
- Design and use visual aids to support their message
The FTG approach is to customize the course to reflect the type of presentations the audience will need to deliver. Participants are videotaped and the class size is limited to 10 participants.
Who Should Attend?
Personnel who make internal loan committee presentations and/or external business development presentations.