Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to demonstrate their knowledge of the following:
- The operating and capital investment cycle
- How to calculate working capital needs
- Different loan types including: seasonal loans, term loans, bridge loans, and permanent capital loans
- How to write effective covenants
- How collateral considerations effect structuring decisions
- How to structure a loan effectively
- How to explain structuring decisions to a client
- How to monitor proper usage of a loan facility
- How to use the computer to help determine the proper loan structure.
The Eensight approach is to customize all materials and case studies to reflect the lending environment actually experienced by the participant. Classroom lecture and discussion is supplemented by group exercise and role-play to keep the course both fast paced and interesting.
The advanced session is designed for more experienced bankers only, while the beginning version is appropriate for new hires and participants unfamiliar with loan structuring techniques.
Who Should Attend?
This course is appropriate for anyone who works in a branch setting or in retail banking including: Branch Managers, Assistant Branch Managers, Small Business Lenders, Relationship Managers, and Portfolio Managers.